Type HSG-G / HSG-G2S / HSG-S
With our thermal cutting system it is possible to cut synthetic fabric, such as belts, bands and ropes to length. To make holes in belting fabric can also be provided on special request.
An electric heated blade separates, in one phase of operation, the material by heat and seals the cut edges to avoid fringing of the cut edge.
For this functions we fabricate:
– Hand- and table-units with blade for manual use, (see leaflet HEAT CUTTERS).
– Blade-stands semiautomatic
– Machines automatic
Our devices and machines are constructed in a mechanical assembly technique (MAT) and by this can be combined in many ways to meet our customers’individual needs.
– Material pull of from a roll or out of a barrel.
– Length measure.
– Piece counter.
– Material turn off.
Depending on type of fabric and ropes, belts or band, 3 different blade arrangement can be provided:
– Cutting (perforating) on a cutting base (belts); HSG-G
– Two blades towards each other without base (belts, bands, cords and ropes ); HSG-G2S.
– Cutting in a ´bed´and pressing (ropes); HSG-S.