ENGEL Soldering Gun Type B50 Set
– Off the line, rechargeable Ni-MH-Batteries
– Heats up in 9 secs.
– *) Up to 350 consecutive soldering operations
– Up to 100 soldering joints if tip is allowed to cool off and reheated for every 2 soldering joints
– Light fittings (1 or 2 lights attachable by choice)
– Fully rechargeable at night in approx. 8 hrs or during breaks
– Built-in charging control, overcharging impossible
– Safety knob to prevent accidental operation
– Operational indicator
– Tip temperature approx. 350°C
– No disturbance to external voltage while soldering
– Weight: 160g (with carton packaging 510g, with tool case 890g)
*) This figure has been obtained 0,5mm Ø dia.
wire of electronic components without recharging the batteries.
The lighting reduces the soldering efficiency by approx. 7%
per blub. Total on-transition time per battery load is approx.